MAP25-X: Designed to accommodate larger, heavier trays with conveyors on each side. MAP25-X is ideal for small and medium-sized food producers.
Our machines help you achieve increased production while maintaining the highest standards of quality, and with fewer hassles.
|Vacuum Pump:||35cfm / 60m3/h|
|Air Pressure:||90 psi / 6 bar (dry)|
|Pressures air consumption:||0.25 cf/cycle, 1 cf/min / 7 nl/cycle, 30 nl/min|
|Gas Pressure:||30 – 90 psi / 2 – 6 bar|
|Control Panel:||Touch screen – 24 lines|
|Dimensions (WxLxH):||30.70″ x 52.16″ x 69.30″ / 780 mm x 1,325 mm x 1,760 mm|
|Weight:||995 lbs / 450 kg|
|Film Width:||18.50″ / 470 mm|
|Capacity:||2 – 6 cycle/min|
Low Operation Cost
- Only one operator required (except for MAP25-DS Double Station model – 2 operators required)
Ease of Use
- Intuitive touch screen interface makes operations simple and reduces user error
- Multi-program memory allows operators to quickly and easily switch between different products
- Stainless steel structure is designed to be easy to regularly clean and sanitize
- Quick-change molds and tray sealing tools allow MAP25 to be used with a wide variety of different tray sizes and configurations
- Compact design fits easily into virtually any food production facility
- Our machines are constructed from the highest quality electrical and mechanical components
- Our industry-leading customer service and support means you’ll avoid costly interruptions in production
- Designed and manufactured by APACK – over 20 years at the leading edge of food packaging
5 Models to Suit Your Company’s Needs
- MAP25 (Base Model): Standard components, supports different tray and film types.
- MAP25-E (Extended): Optimized for larger tray sizes, this model is built to different dimensions based on the customer’s specific requirements.
- MAP25-DS (Double Station): Provides double production capacity for high-output facilities.
- MAP25-Skin: Skin packaging forms the transparent top film to the contours of the food product. The MAP25-Skin can be customized to fit packaging tray heights from 10mm up to 35mm.
- MAP25-X (Custom): Designed to accommodate larger, heavier trays.